: Health Tip: Preventing Pinkeye
Posted June 22, 2015
(HealthDay News) -- Pinkeye (conjunctivitis) is a bacterial or viral infection that usually spreads very easily.
To help prevent pinkeye, the Mayo Clinic advises:
- Keep your hands away from your eyes.
- Frequently wash your hands.
- Each day, use a clean washcloth and hand towel.
- Never share washcloths or pillows.
- Wash and change pillowcases often.
- Throw away mascara and other cosmetics if you have pinkeye. Never share cosmetics.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2015 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.